Induction Disc Detachable HandleMooch
Introducing the Induction Disc, a practical solution to upgrade your existing non-induction cookware. With this innovative disc, you can effortlessly transform your aluminum or copper pots and pans into induction-compatible cookware. No need to invest in a new set of cookware – simply place the Induction Disc on your induction cooktop and start enjoying the benefits of induction cooking with your current cookware. The Induction Disc comes in various sizes, ensuring a perfect fit for different cookware diameters. Experience the convenience and versatility of induction cooking without the hassle of replacing your beloved pots and pans.
- Allows you to use all of your pans on induction stoves.
- Diffuses heat allowing for easy simmering.
- Distributes heat evenly allowing for consistent cooking.
- The plate consists of three layers. The upper and lower layers are stainless steel whilst the middle is aluminium allowing for excellent heat distribution
- Can also be used as a gas hob trivet stabiliser. Ideal support for stovetop espresso pots – even the small ones.
- Removeable handle for easy storage and less stovetop clutter
- Suitable for induction and gas cooktops. Not suitable for ceramic cooktops.
- Material: Stainless Steel 18/0 with Aluminium 1050 core.
- Available in 20cm, 24cm and 28cm diameters.
- Depth Measurement: 3.4mm thick (2.4mm Aluminium encapsulated by 0.5mm Stainless Steel).
- Removeable handle dimensions: L19cm x W3.5cm