Four Star Cooks Knife 16cmZwilling
The ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four Star 16cm Chef's Knife is a sturdy, heavy knife with a broad, strong blade and a fine cutting edge. An all-rounder for professionals and hobby chef's, suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables and slicing and dicing fish and meat.
- A super bolster provides weight, insures safety and adds balance
- The full rat-tail tang gives proper balance and excellent strength
- The steel used is a high carbon, no-stain steel so there is no rusting
- Blades are approximately 55-57 HRC Rockwell for extreme hardness and corrosion-resistance
- Polypropylene Handles (bonded with seamless accuracy). Comfortable moulded handle. Hygienic food-safe
- Manufactured in Germany
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Dishwasher Safe, however, hand washing is recommended as the high heat may discolour or damage the handle
- Wipe clean with a wet cloth or soft sponge and a small amount of dishwashing liquid and dry immediately
- Wooden, bamboo or polyethene cutting boards recommended; avoid surfaces which may damage or dull the blade