Cast Glass Bird TūīLuke Jacomb Studio
Vocal, boisterous and distinctive, the Tūi is a medium sized songbird with a noisy flight and a stylish cravat. Widespread in forest and suburban areas, they’re sparse only in the Canterbury region of the South Island. Tūi are an important pollinator species for flowering plants and fruit trees across Aotearoa.
This stunningly crafted cast glass Tui is created by the incredible glass studio, Luke Jacomb Studio. It has a screw in the back so it can easily be screwed directly into your wall. Looks beautiful alone or as part of a collection.
- Dimensions: L27cm x W9cm x D11cm (approx)
- The Tūī is larger than Lukeke's other species and is designed to fly right.
- Cast glass with set screw fitting.
- Can be mounted on any type of wall.
- Available in a variety of colours (Please note the colour previews may show a different species of bird as an example of the colour).
- Each bird is hand made and unique so your order may vary slightly from the photo.
- Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Please Note: Each bird is hand made to order by the Luke Jacomb Studio. Please allow up to 6 weeks for your order to be produced.