Four Star Santoku Knife 18cmZwilling
An all-rounder in the kitchen, this Santoku knife from Zwilling is a classic Japanese knife that can be used to work with almost any ingredients. Part of Zwilling's premium FOUR STAR® range and made of 18/10 special formula stainless steel. This knife is built for longevity and is exceptionally sharp thanks to its FRIODUR® ice-hardened, corrosion-resistant blade. Each Four Star knife is forged from a single piece of steel, resulting in a sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade. The seamless transition from bolster to handle makes Four Star knives comfortable for long periods of use.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife: one-piece precision forging.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade: provides exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working.
- Standard bolster provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Dimensions: L32 x W2.5 x H4.5cm
- Blade length: 18cm
- Blade hardness: 55-58 HRC
- Edge type: Razor edge
- Materials: Special formula steel blade, plastic handle.
- Care: Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended.
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime Warranty