Eco Coloured Cloths 2 Pack Tarawera AshGood Change
Faced with supermarket aisles of plastic-covered, microplastic-infused cleaning products, New Zealand brand, Good Change, decided make natural eco-friendly cleaning products that don't cost the earth.
Good Change's Eco Cloths are made from natural ingredients (wood pulp and cotton) which will decompose when you dispose of the eco cloth. As it's made of all natural materials so there will be no traces of it that could cause damage to the planet.
The dark colours of the limited edition Eco Coloured Cloth not only looks good but also hides any stains or grime and matches any decor.
- Lasts 6-9 months then goes back to the Earth. It's even fully compostable in your home garden
- Lint and streak free
- Machine or dishwasher clean
- Quick drying, hygienic and doesn't smell
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 19 cm when wet (they expand when wet).
- Colour: GOTS certified & will NOT rub off.
- Made in Sweden.
- Made from wood pulp & cotton.
- Includes 2 x Eco Cloths