Per Domani 28cm Deep Covered SkilletEssteele
Built to last longer than ordinary nonstick pans, Essteele Per Domani (it means `for tomorrow’) combines unsurpassed diamond-hard nonstick durability with innovative double induction technology, delivering superior strength and premium performance.
It does this through two induction suitable base-plates, which are fused within the pan’s construction, providing unsurpassed strength and incomparable induction cooktop performance The base remains perfectly flat through the entire cooking process, creating maximum contact with the heat source for ultra efficient and effective performance.
Per Domani Deep Covered Skillet features:
- Made in Italy.
- Crafted with a heavy gauge, cast aluminium core.
- Premium nonstick surface fortified with real diamonds for maximum hardness built to last.
- Ultra-hardwearing Titanium reinforcement elevates nonstick durability to be four times greater than other non-stick coatings.
- Exceptional heat conductivity across the entire pan surface, thanks to real diamonds, which conduct heat better than copper.
- Base remains perfectly flat while cooking, maintaining maximum contact with the heat source.
- Slimline glass lid with steam vent and spoon rest knob.
- PFOA, lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Oven safe to 180°C.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces including induction.
- Presented in an Essteele box.
Care and Cleaning:
- Energy friendly - best used with low to medium heat.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Dishwasher safe.