Cast Glass Bird Miromiro/TomtitLuke Jacomb Studio
Although similar, with a large head and short bill, the Miromiro or Tomtit is smaller than its robin cousins. Adaptable and populous, they prefer mature forest environments, but can occasionally be found in urban, garden and farmland spaces. 5 distinct subspecies live within Aotearoa, each belonging to a different island or island group.
This stunningly crafted cast glass Miromiro/Tomtit bird is created by the incredible glass studio, Luke Jacomb Studio. It has a screw in the back so it can easily be screwed directly into your wall. Looks beautiful alone or as part of a collection.
- Dimensions (approx.): L12cm x W12cm x D6cm
- Cast glass with set screw fitting.
- Can be mounted on any type of wall.
- Available in a variety of colours (Please note the colour previews may show a different species of bird as an example of the colour).
- Each bird is hand made and unique so your order may vary slightly from the photo.
- Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Please Note: Each bird is hand made to order by the Luke Jacomb Studio. Please allow up to 6 weeks for your order to be produced.