Until 6-9 months of age babies see in high-contrast black and white as their retina develops. Exposing baby to bold monochrome and geometric designs like all our products during the first year of baby's life:
- - nurtures and accelerates visual development;
- - stimulates and encourages brain cell growth and connections between the left & right side of the brain;
- - promotes physical development (like kicking, reaching, rolling, grasping);
- - increases concentration skills; and
- - enhances and fosters curiosity, creativity and confidence.
Black and white is also a calming and focusing resource for essential learning throughout the toddler and pre-school years of brain development.